Tuesday, May 01, 2012

April Showers Bring May Flowers

       So the rainy month of April (not that we get much rain here in Arizona, besides a few sprinkles) has passed, and we are now beginning the lovely month of May! If there is one thing I absolutely love about Spring it is the beautiful flowers that come with it!



86f467928e7d11e180d51231380fcd7e_7.jpg



                               Both of these picture are off of my Instagram @sedona_tae!
Cherry blossoms have to be my favorite flower. Sadly we don't get many in Arizona so I'll just have to settle with the cute stamps I got from the post office celebrating The Cherry Blossom Centennial! (:

cherry-blossom-stamps.jpg



A little project I've started since I last posted is a Post Project! I currently have several pen-pals but would always be open to more! I have a call out on Marlou's blog and I will put a page for it on this blog once I get the chance! Tomorrow I plan to post pictures of everything I've sent and received lately. I'm really glad I started the project and hope to get many more pen-pals! So if you're interested you can go ahead and look at her blog or email me at sedona.taylor@gmail.com!


I know it's been a little while since I last posted but I've been swamped with tests and exams in school. Good news though, I'm back and plan to update this blog more frequently then ever!

Lots of Spring fever love!-
Tae xx

No comments:

Post a Comment