Sunday, April 15, 2012

Loving Those Lips

If there is one thing that I always get complimented on it would have to be my lips. Most places that I go to for make-up (like Mac and Sephora) the girls that help me say that they would kill for full lips like mine, but to me they're just something that I was born with. I often get asked how I keep them from getting dry and cracking. Well, I'm going to show you the four things that I use for my lips that I would recommend to anyone! 

 The first one is Neutrogena naturals. This lip balm is slightly minty and really moisturising. I normally apply this under any lip gloss or lip stick that I wear. 

The next one is this lovely lipstick from Clinique called Tender-Heart. It's a nice almost skin coloured color. Perfect for an everyday look.  I apply this over the lip balm. 


The next item is one of the best purchases I have ever made. Lipgloss by NARS called Sandpiper that I bought at Sephora when I got my make-up done for Homecoming this year. I apply this on the bottom lip because it's the bigger one. 


Lastly, is a clear shimmering gloss from the Simple Pleasures line at ULTA. I apply this to the top lip and then rub my lips together 


The moisturising effect of these four great lip products was put to the test yesterday when I went to my little brothers flag football game and it was crazy windy. I was pleasantly surprised to find my lips still soft and moist after 2 and a half hours outside. 



I also thought I'd share a picture of my lunch today at The Cheesecake Factory. My mom treated me after I took an exam! <3


1 comment:

  1. Oh, it looks delicious :) I hope your exam goes good.

    ReplyDelete