Saturday, May 12, 2012

My Week According to Instagram!

So, if seen a lot of other blogs do this and I really like the idea so here we go!  


First: I got 36 messages from my friends on Monday because we are trying to plan a trip to Jerome!


Second: On Wednesday we filmed the first scene of my Spanish skit I'm working on! That's my car!!


Third: Today I went out shopping with my Dad and little brother for a bit! I wore just mascara and a simple light lipstick. This was also my photo for #photoadaymay!


Fourth: Everybody, this is my little brother Logan! Today in the grocery store he showed me that he could fit his fist in his mouth! 


So that's basically been my week (with a few stressful tests in the mix!) but I'm glad its almost over. I have exactly eight more days left of school! Then I leave for New York for a week! I really can't wait. Hopefully when I come home I'll have a bunch more pictures to share with you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment